So for those of you that know me personally, know that this year I’ve been blessed abundantly. I haven’t had one of the easiest years but the blessings have still continued to pour in regardless. I thought its about time I give back. My blog started just over a month ago and it’s grown in leaps and bounds. Therefore I’d like to treat one of my very first followers with a little beauty box hamper that I’ve put together. It consists of a few of my all time favorite products, some old discoveries and some new.
Its no surprise that Essence products are my favorite which is why you’ll see a strong consistency of the Essence brand in my beauty box. Inside you will find:
- Essence Lash Mania Mascara – This is my all time favorite mascara! So many people have asked whether my eyelashes are fake. I encourage every woman to go out and get this mascara!
- Wet ‘n Wild balm stain in “A Stiff Pink” – I love these and this pink is such a hot color for summer
- Three Essence nail polishes in “Happy End, Pixie Dust and Be My Lucky Star”- Just because, no reason required
- Essence eyeliner pen – This is a new product I started using. It creates the perfect eyeliner flick
- Essence eyebrow stylist set – Another new product I started using. I really wished I started using this sooner as it creates the perfect shaped eyebrows. Inside you’ll get 3 stencils which assists in creating that perfect brow
- Essence Silky Touch Blush in “Natural Beauty” – I’ve been using this for so long now. Instead of the pinkish type blush, this one is more of a bronzy tone
- Essence Quattro Eyeshadow in “To Die For” – Because every woman needs a nude color palette in their makeup bag. I don’t know about you but when I’m rushing to get done for work in the mornings, a nude color makeup look is all I have time for
- Essence eyeshadow brush – Your makeup is only as good as the brushes you use
- Sorbet firming face mask – I love these face masks! No mess, no fuss!
You may or may not also find a Lindt bear hiding away in there too 😉
So here’s the deal:
1. Comment down below and share a beauty secret you’ve learnt this year (e.g For me, I’ve finally learnt how to create perfect hassle-free curls with my flat iron – who knew it would be so easy!)
2. Complete the competition box below